Sahib Bonus is a systemic fungicide recommended for use as a foliar spray for the control of Alternaria leaf spot disease in cabbage as well as yellow rust and powdery mildew disease in wheat. It contains 383.9 g of Tebuconazole active ingredients per liter of the formulation.
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water (Liters) Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (Days) Re-entry after each Applicatio n (In Hours) Formulation (ml) Wheat Yellow Rustand Powdery mildew 258 600 375-500 5 - Cabbage Alternaria Leaft Spot / Leaf Blight 258 600 375-500 5 -
Time of Application and Application Equipment: Spray fungicide with a high-volume knapsack sprayer. Give 1st spray as soon as the appearance of signs of the disease appears and subsequent 1-2 sprays at 10-15 days intervals depending on the disease severity. Preparation of spray solution: Shake well before use. Add half of the required amount of water to the tank. Stir the water while adding the product to the tank. Continue stirring the solution while adding the balanced quantity of the required water. Start applying the solution after the product is completely and uniformly dispersed into the mixed water. Keep stirring until the complete mixture has been applied. Vigorous stirring is necessary for the proper dispersal of the product. Use the spray mixture immediately and do not store it.
Poisonous. Handle with care. do not touch or inhale the contents. Keep away from food, drink & animal feeding stuff, and also out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have the product container/label and leaflet at hand. Wear personal protective equipment while working with the product; use nitrile gloves, and a face mask and ensure the protection of your eyes. Use a long-sleeved shirt, long trousers, and sturdy footwear while spraying. Avoiding contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or chewing gum or tobacco. Remove soiled clothing immediately and wash before reuse. Wash the spray equipment after use. Do not re-use this container for any other purpose.
Weakness, fatigue, dyspnoea.
1. The packages containing the fungicide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises, away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, or shall be kept in separate rooms/ almirahs under lock and key depending upon the nature and quantity of the fungicide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the fungicide shall be well-built, well-lit, dry, well-ventilated, and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with water vapor.
Remove contaminated clothing immediately and dispose-off safely.
1. Eye contact: In case of contact with the eye, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
2. Skin contact: In case of skin contact, remove clothes; wash off the skin with soap and plenty of water. call a physician. 3. Ingestion: When swallowed accidentally, do not induce vomiting. Rinse out mouth and give water in small sips to drink. Get medical help.
4. Inhalation: In case of inhalation move to the fresh air and keep the patient warm and rest. Call a physician immediately. Phytotoxicity -
Antidote No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.