Sahib Mancarb is a very effective, protective, and curative fungicide. It successfully controls the blast disease of paddy crops.
The product should be sprayed immediately on the appearance of disease symptoms. As per recommendation, mix the pesticide and water at the right dosage and spray. Spray by using a high-volume sprayer viz. Knapsack sprayer. Use 500-1000 liters of water per hectare. Before spraying the pesticide, Its suspension should be mixed well with a wooden stick.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food. .
2 Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
7. Pregnant women should avoid contact with Carbendazim formulations
8. The ETU content should not be more than 0.5 %.
9. The product should be stored in cool and dry conditions.
CAUTION FOR WORKERS/USERS:- while using fungicide workers/users must wear full protective clothing like a long-sleeved shirt, long paint, chemical-resistant gloves, shoes, goggles hat, and mask.
Sweating, headache, lethargy, coughing, sneezing, itching, nausea, and vomiting may occur. Phytotoxicity: The product is not phytotoxic when used as per field recommendation.
1. The package containing fungicide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicides.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing fungicides shall be well-built, dry well-lit and ventilated, and of sufficient dimension.
1. if swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the cloths and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote: No antidote is known.Treat Symptomatically.