Sahib Carb is a systemic fungicide containing Carbendazim active ingredient of 50% by mass and balanced adjuvants.
Mix the required quantity in a small amount of water to a thick uniform paste. Allowed to soak for 5 to 10 minutes. Add the remaining amount of water slowly while stirring continuously and make up the volume. Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer, ASPEEHTP power sprayer.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and tremors may occur.
1. The packages containing the fungicide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicide
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the fungicide shall be well built, dry, well-lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimensions.
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote No specific anti-dote is known. Treat symptomatically.