Sahib Fauji-1 is a systemic fungicide approved for the control of blast disease in rice crops.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (gm)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water(Lit) Formulation (ml) Rice Blast 300 750 500-1000 60
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
Use a knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer, or ASPEE-HTP sprayer
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal feed.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Nervousness, anxiety, tremor, convulsions, and allergic manifestations may occur.
1. The packages containing the fungicides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of food, or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock key depending upon the nature of the fungicides.
2. The store room should be well-built, well-lit, ventilated cool, dry, and sufficient in dimensions to avoid contamination with vapors.
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with copious amounts of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote No specific antidote is known. Treat Symptomatically.