Sahib Krishtodia is a suspensible concentrate fungicide for control of fruit rot, Die back and powdery mildew in chili crops. This formulation is equivalent to Azoxystrobin 12% + Tebuconazole 20% SC on a w/v basis.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (gms)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water(litre) Formulation (ml) Chilli Fruit rot Powdery mildew Dieback 72+120 600 500-750 5
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
Take the measured quantity of fungicide and add to it a small quantity of water. Stir thoroughly using a stick or rod and then add a remaining quantity of water, stirring well to form the final spray solution.
1. During spraying wear suitable respiratory equipment.
2. Wear suitable protective clothing and chemical-resistant boots.
3. Wear suitable gloves.
4. Wear chemical goggles or a face shield.
Irritating to the eyes. May cause sensitization by skin contact.
1. Do not store or consume food, drink, or tobacco in areas where they become contaminated with this material.
2. Store the fungicide in its original pack tightly closed, away from the reach of children, irresponsible persons, and livestock in a separate room, away from the rooms used for storing foodstuffs, animal feeds, and other articles, under lock and key.
3. The rooms or premises meant for storing shall be well built, cool, dry, well-lit, and ventilated and should be of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor.
4. Transport the fungicide in such a manner so as not to come in contact with foodstuffs and animal feed.
1. Inhalation: Remove the victim to fresh air. Keep the victim warm and at rest. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen and obtain medical attention.
2. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Wash out your mouth with plenty of water. Rinse mouth before giving a glass of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen and get medical attention.
3. Skin Contact: Remove affected clothing and wash all exposed skin areas with soap and water followed by a warm water rinse. Consult a doctor in the event of any complaints.
4. Eye contact: Wash off with plenty of water if pain persists, consult an eye specialist.
Antidote There is no specific antidote. Treat symptomatically and give supportive therapy.