Sahib Nishu (water-dispersible granule) is an effective fungicide with protective, creative, and eradicative action. It controls powdery mildew, fruit rot diseases of Chilli and leaf spot, and pod blight disease of Soybean.
|Crop(s)||Common Name of Pest||Dosage/HA||Dilution in Water in water (liter)||Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days)||Re-entry after each Applicatio n (In Hours)|
|Chilli||Powdery mildew and fruit rot||0.125+0.813||1.25||500||5|
|Soybean||Leaf spot and pod blight||0.125+0.813||1.25||500||26|
Tebuconazole 10% + Sulphur 65% WG is applied with a knapsack sprayer at the early appearance of the disease.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs empty foodstuff containers and animal food.
2. The user should use appropriate protective clothing like a hat, long shirt, long pant,s and shoes.
3. Avoid contact with the eyes and skin while handling the product.
4. Avoid inhalation. 5. Do not drink, eat or smoke during application.
6. Remove contaminated clothes and wash them before re-use.
7. Do not reuse empty containers.
8. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes & parts of the body with soap and water after work.
Headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, sore throat, chest pain, lightheadedness, sneezing, coughing and may cause irritation of skin mucous membranes.
1. The packages containing the fungicide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the room or premises used for storing other articles particularly food articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicide.
2. The store room should be well-lit, well-built, ventilated, and of sufficient dimensions. The condition of the store should be dry & cool.
If splashed into the eyes, wash with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected parts with soap and water. If the chemical is inhaled, get the victim into the fresh air. Apply artificial respiration in case of difficulty breathing. Do not give anything by mouth to unconscious persons. If a person is conscious rinse the face with water. Do not induce vomiting. Allow the patient to consume 1-2 glasses of water. Call the physician immediately.
Antidote No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically