Sahib Rediff is a protective wettable fungicide powder containing a mixture of systemic fungicide metalaxyl 8% and the contact fungicide mancozeb 64% m/m. It is double protection of the target plants during the period of active growth from the inside due to systemic activity of metalaxyl and from the outside due to contact the activity of mancozeb.
Measure out the required quantity of the product and mix it well with a small quantity of water. Add the remaining quantity of water as specified with thorough agitation. Adjust the quantity of product in proportion to the water required to cover a hectare when high-volume spray equipment used such as knapsack sprayers, and hand compression sprayers are used. It is also suitable for low-volume applications with motorized knapsack sprayers, mist blowers, etc.
1 Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animals' food.
2 Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3 Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5 Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. While using the fungicide, Workers / Users should wear full clothing such as full slive shirts, long paint, shoes, mask, hat, hand gloves, etc.
Sedation, dyspnoea, exophthalmos, abnormal posture, and tightness in muscles may occur.
1. The package containing the fungicides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of food, or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicide.
2. The room or premises meant for storing the insecticide shall be well built, dry, well lit and ventilation and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor.
1 If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the cloths and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote No specific antidote is known., Treat symptomatically.