It is used to control sheath blight disease of Rice; Early blight on Tomato and Black scruff on Potato.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (in days) AI (gm)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water (Ltr.) Re-entry after each Applicatio n (In Hours) Formulation (ml.) Potato Black scruf (As seed treatment) 0.6 g. a.i./10 kg potato tuber 2.5 ml/10kg potato tuber - Used as seed treatment in potato - Tomato Early blight 120 500 500 7 - Rice Sheath blight, Rhizoctonia solani 90 375 500 28
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
Measure required quantity of the product and mix it well with a small quantity of water. Then add the remaining quantity of water as specified with thorough agitation for a high volume of application through the knapsack sprayer of high-volume sprayers.
Read the label carefully before use and follow the instructions. Store the fungicide in its original container under lock and key, away from foodstuff and animal feed & out of reach of children. Use protective clothing while handling. Remove clothing at once if contaminated. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body with soap and water. Do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew tobacco while handling the product. Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain diarrhea, irritation if swallowed.
1. The package containing fungicides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicides.
2. The rooms or premises used for storing fungicides shall be well-built, well-lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to prevent environmental contamination with vapor of fungicide.
1. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
2. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat.
3. Remove the clothes. Wash the contaminated skin and clothes with soap and plenty of water.
4. If eyes are contaminated, wash them for 15 minutes with clean water.
Antidote No specific antidote is known, treat symptomatically.