Sahib Sulphur-80 is a water-dispersible granule containing 80% sulphur as the active ingredient and balance adjuvants of 20% w/w.
Sulphur is not recommended for application on sulfur "shy" vegetables e.g. cucurbits etc. and certain variety apples, pears, and other fruits where high temp (85 deg F or 30 deg. C) prevail sulfur will be phytotoxic. Plant Protection Equipment: Knapsack sprayer, Foot sprayer, Compression Knapsack sprayer with a hollow cone nozzle
1 . Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animals' food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Nausea, vomiting, headache, and irritation to the bronchi, eyes, and lungs may occur.
1. The packages containing the material shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms of premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of food, or shall be kept in separate almirahs under key and lock depending upon the quantity and nature of the material.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the material shall be well-built. Dry, well-lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor
First Aid .
1 If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of salines/clean water for about 01 to 15 minutes.
4 fI inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote: No specific antidote is known. Treat Symptomatically.