Sahib Super Hexa is a systematic fungicide used for the control of powdery mildew of mango and Sheath blight of Rice.
Preparation of spray Mixture: Take the required quantity of Hexaconazole 5% SC to dilute with a little water as per the spray plume required and mixed well again by string. Plant Protection Equipment : The most commonly used sprayer is Bucket pump sprayers, Stirrup pump sprayer, Rocking sprayers, Foot sprayer, Wheelbarrow sprayer, Compression knapsack sprayer, Compression knapsack battery sprayer, and ASPEE HTP power sprayer. COMPATIBILITY: Hexaconazole 5% SC is compatible with the commonly used insecticide and fungicides.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
LIMITATIONS AND CAUTIONS FOR USE:- Do not use in that situation if there is the possibility of harming bees and fish, Live stock, game, wild birds, and animals.
Nervousness, Anxiety, tremors, convulsions, and allergic manifestations may occur.
1. The packages containing the fungicides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly food articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and the nature of the fungicide.
2. The store rooms should be well lit, well built, ventilated and of sufficient dimensions. The conditions of the store should be dry and cool.
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.