Sahib Taqat Plus is a contact fungicide used for the control of fruit rot(anthracnose) of Chillies and early & late blight of potatoes.
|Crop(s)||Common Name of Pest||Dosage/HA||Dilution in Water (lit)|
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
|Potato||Early blight & Late blight||375-750||500-1000||500||21|
PREPARATION OF SPRAY MIXTURE: Take the required quantity of Captan70 % + Hexaconazole 5 % WP, dilute with a little water, and stir well using a stick. Then add the remaining quantity of water as per the spray volume required and mix well again by stirring. PLANT PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: Use a knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer, or ASPEE-HTP sprayer.
1. Avoid inhalation and skin contact while diluting because of spillages or splashes, Do not mix with bare hands.
2. The user should use full protective clothing, which includes rubber gloves, and rubber boots. The face should be covered with a dust mask or respirator and an overall or rubber apron hood or hat.
3. use in high concentration with low and ultra-low-volume application equipment is dangerous and should be avoided. 4. Do not use in those situations if there is a possibility of harming fish.
5. Wash application equipment thoroughly before spraying any other pesticide.
6. Keep away farm stocks from the sprayed areas for at least two weeks. LIMITATIONS AND CAUTIONS FOR USE: Use only on the recommended crops. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use it in those situations if there is the possibility of harming bees and fish, livestock, game, wild birds, and animals.
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pains, and irritation of nose, throat, and bronchia, May be allergic to some persons.
1. the packages containing the fungicides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly food articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending on the quantity and the nature of the insecticide.
2. The Storeroom should be well built, well lit, ventilated and sufficient in dimensions. The conditions of the store should be dry and cool.
1. Wash the contaminated skin thoroughly with soap and plenty of water. Remove the contaminated clothing.
2. If swallowed induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush the eyes with plenty of fresh water for at least 10 minutes.
4. Remove the patient into the open air.
Antidote Treat symptomatically. call a doctor immediately in the case of suspected poison. If ingested induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat this operation until the vomit is clear.