Sahib Tebuaa is a systemic fungicides containing 25% w/w tebuconazole Technical as active ingredient. Tebuconazole 25% WG is used as a foliar spray for the control of Powdery mildew & fruit rot of Chilli, tikka, and rust of groundnut and blast on Rice crop.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (kg)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water(L) Formulation (kg) Rice Blast 187.5 750 500 10 Chilli Powdery milsdew & fruit rot 0.125-0.1875 0.500-0.750 500 5 Groundnut Tikka, Rust 0.125-0.1875 0.500-0.750 500 22
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
Sahib Tebuaa is applied as a protective & curative fungicide with a knapsack sprayer at the early appearance of the disease.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal feed.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
No specific symptoms.
1. The packages containing the fungicides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of food, or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicides
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the fungicides shall be well-lit, well-built, with dry cool ventilation, and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapors.
If splashed into the eyes, wash with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and was affecting parts with soap and water. If the chemical is inhaled gets the victim into the fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if breathing has stopped. If ingested 2 glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately occurs call physician immediately.
Antidote: Gastric lavage with 5% Sodium bicarbonate. No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically.