Sahib Valida is an antifungal preparation and antibiotic compound. It has low mammalian toxicity and hence a safe antibiotic. It is an effective antibiotic for the control of rice sheath blight only.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest days AI (gm)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Waterin water (ltr) Formulation (ml) Rice Sheath Blight 60 2000 750 There should be no residues on grains and straw of paddy 14 days before the harvest.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
P.P. Equipment:- Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery, ASPEE-HTP power sprayer, etc.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal feed.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Headache, giddiness, nausea, vomiting, and anxiety may occur.
1. The package containing the fungicide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of food, or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the fungicide shall be well built, airy, well lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor.
First Aid :
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote: No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.