Sahib Nifty is a systemic fungicide containing Myclobutanil active ingredients. It is an effective wettable powder formulation that economically controls important diseases powdery mildew on Grapes, scabs of Apple and Powdery mildew, Leaf spots, and die-back Chillies.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest spray to harvest (indays) AI (gm or %)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in WaterLtrs Formulation (gm or %) Grape Powdery mildew 0.004 0.04 500 15 Chillies Powdery mildew, Leaf spot, Die Back 0.004 0.04 500 3 Apples Scab 0.004 0.04 10 lit/ Tree 21
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
spray to harvest (indays)
(gm or %)
A hand-operated knapsack sprayer fitted with a hollow cone nozzle is recommended, Gattor, rocking, and sprayer can also be used.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal feed.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and irritation to bronchi and lung tissues may occur.
1. The package containing the fungicide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the fungicide shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapor.
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote: No specific antidote is known. Treat Symptomatically.