Use : For the control of Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci), Thrips (Thrips tabaci), Jassid (Amrasca biguttula bituttua) and Aphid (Aphis gossypii) in
cotton as foliar spray @ 1000 to 1250 ml/ha.
1. Not to be used on Crops other than specified on this label leaflet.
2. Fish avoid to mix with water bodies as product is toxic to fish.
Plant protection equipment: knapsack sprayer fitted with hollow cone nozzle.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (gm) Formulation (ml) Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci),Thrips (Thrips tabaci), Jassid (Amrasca biguttula biguttula), Aphid (Aphis gossypii) 250+50 to 312.5+62.5
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water in water (liter) Re-entry after each Application (In Hours) Cotton 1000 to 1250 500 35 --
between last spray to harvest (days)
Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci),Thrips (Thrips tabaci), Jassid
(Amrasca biguttula biguttula), Aphid (Aphis gossypii)
Uniform foliar application with knapsack sprayer is advisable.
1.Keep away from food stuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spay in the direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protection clothing while mixing and spraying.
Prostration, Lethargy, piloerection, headache, giddiness, vertigo nausea, vomiting,
blurred vision sweating, excessive lacrimation & Salivation, Dizziness, weakness, burns of esophagus of
1.The packages containing the insecticide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises, away from the room or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of insecticide.
2. The room or premises meant for storing the herbicide shall be well lit, dry, well ventilate and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.