Acetamiprid 20% SP is a soluble powder formulation containing 20% of the active ingredient Acetamiprid. Acetamiprid 20% SP is a highly effective systemic insecticide for the control of aphids, jasssids, and whiteflies in cotton crops.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (gm) Formulation (ml)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water in water (liter) Re-entry after each Application (In Hours) Cotton Whiteflies 20 100 500-600 15 Jassids 10 50 500-600 15 Aphids 10 50 500-600 15 Rice Brown plant hopper 10-20 50-100 500-600 7 Chilli Thrips 10-20 50-100 500-600 3
between last spray to harvest (days)
Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer, and ASPEE-HTP power sprayer.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with the mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, and stomachache may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapors
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.