Novaluram 5.25%+ Emamectin benzoate 0.9% w/w SC is a suspension concentration containing Novaluram 5.25%(a.i) and Emamectin benzoate 0.9%(a.i) in the formulation. It is used for the control of diamond back moth (dbm) & tobacco caterpillar on Cabbage, gram pod bores & tobacco caterpillar in Chilli, gram pod bores & in redgram and stem borer in Rice.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (gm) Formulation (ml) Diamond back moth (DBM)& Tobacco caterpillar (Plutella xylostella spodoptere litura) Gram pod bores & Tobacco caterpillar (Helicoverpa armigera spodoptere litura)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water in water (liter) Re-entry after each Application (In Hours) Red gram Gram pod bores 45.94+7.87 45.94+7.87 500 25 Rice stem borer 78.75+13.50 1500 500 32 Cabbage 45.94+7.87 875 500 3 Chilli 45.94+7.87 875 500 3
between last spray to harvest (days)
Diamond back moth (DBM)& Tobacco caterpillar (Plutella
xylostella spodoptere litura)
Gram pod bores & Tobacco caterpillar (Helicoverpa
armigera spodoptere litura)
Take the measures quantity of insecticide novaluram 5.25%+ emamectin benzoate 0.9% w/w sc and add to it a small quantity of water. stir thoroughly using a stick or rod and then add remaining quantity of water. stir well to form final spray solution. Time of application: Spray to be initiated, when pests population reaches economic threshold level (etl).
Number of application: 3 sprays are required at an interval of 10 days depending upon the pests infestation. Application techniques: Foliar application. Instruction for mixing: Thoroughly mix the recommended quantity of pesticide into the water volume recommended for unit area. Crops stage for applications: Vegetative stage and at the time of incidence at the pests above economic threshold level (etl) Plant protection equipment: Knapsack sprayer. Nozzle type: Hollow cone nozzle. Dosage: Please refer the above table. Pre-harvest interval: Please refer the above table. Weather conditions: Do not spray during winding conditions. Soil: light to heavy soil.
1. During spraying wear suitable respiratory equipment.
2. Wear protective clothing like suitable gloves, chemical resistant boots and safety goggle.
3. Spray only leeward direction to prevent drift on to the body.
4. Do not eat, drink, chew or smoke or handle food while spraying.
5. Wash contaminated skin and clothes after use.
6. Avoid contact with skin and eye.
Redness of the eye, and tears may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticides should be locked up.
2. Needs to be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly food articles.
3. Keep only in the original container in a cool, well-ventilated place.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
Treat symptomatically and give supportive therapy.