Sahib Avangard is water dispersible granule formulation which is contact and systemic
insecticide. It exhibits translaminar acticity and it recommended for the control of brown plant hopper, white
backed plant hopper, green leaf hopper and rice ear head bug of Rice crop. Caution :- The product is toxic to hone
bees thus may be avoided during active period of foraging of honey bees. Product is slightly toxic to fish and
aquatic invertebrates. Not to be used on crops other than those prescribed on label and leaflet.
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dilutionin Water (L/ha) Re-entryafter each Application (In Hours) AI (g/ha) Formulation (g/ha)
Dosage/HA WaitingPeriod between last spray to harvest (Days) Rice brown plant hopper (nilaparvata lugens), white backed plant hopper (sogatella furcifera), green leaf hopper (nephotottix virescens) and rice ear head bug (leptocorisa acuta) 200 333 500 24
Common Name of Pest
Dilutionin Water (L/ha)
Re-entryafter each Application (In Hours)
Please read enclosed leaflet before use.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animal feed.
2. Avoid contact with mouth eyes and skin.
3. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after using.
4. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while using.
5. Wear full protective clothing while using product which includes rubber gloves boots and goggles or face shield and over all or rubber apron or hat.
Staggered gait, prostration, miosis, excessive salivation, tachypnea, dyspnoea, convulsion, irritation or eyes, skin and
respiratory tract, red stained urine, hypothemic to touch, erythema etc.
1. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms and premises away from the rooms and
premises used for storing other article particularly food, or shall be kept in separate almirah under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide.
2. The rooms and premises meant for storing the insecticide shall be well built, dry, well lit, ventilated and of sufficient dimensions.
No specific antidote known. Treat symptomatically.