Sahib Bifen is a broad spectrum insecticide having contact and stomach action against bollworm and sucking pest white fly in Cotton and leaf folder, green leaf hopper & stem borer in Rice, termite in Sugarcane. It contains 10% w/w active ingredient Bifenthrin with other relevant ingredients. * Caution :- It is toxic to honey bees, spray application should be avoided during the foraging period of bees. Toxic to aquatic organisms hence should not be used near water bodies, aquaculture or pisciculture.
1. DIRECTION FOR USE: Take the measured quantity of Bifenthrin 10% EC, add to it a small quantity of water, mix thoroughly and then add the remaining quantity of water while stirring vigorously. Do not spray facing the wind.
2. EQUIPMENT USED IN APPLICATION:Knapsack sprayer, Knapsack power sprayer, motorized Knapsack sprayer cum duster, compression Knapsack sprayer, compression Knapsack battery sprayer, wheel barrow sprayer and HTP power sprayer.
1. Avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes.
2. Keep away from children, food stuffs, animals feeds, heat and flame. Store in a cool place under lock and key.
3. Do not mix the insecticide with bare hands.
4. Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew tobacco while spray.
5. Spray the insecticide only in the direction of wind blowing and not against it so as to prevent the setting of the drifts on body.
6. The user should use full protective clothing with rubber gloves, boots. Face should be covered with face shield or dust mask and body should be covered with an overall or rubber apron and hood or hat.
7. Do not use as an ultra low volume spray.
8. Should not be sprayed near water bodies.
9. It should not be used in the areas where pisciculture/auqaculture is practised.
Effects from overexposure result from either swallowing, inhaling or coming into contact with the eyes or skin. Symptoms of overexposure include bleeding from the nose, tremors and convulsions. Contact with this product may occassionaly produce skin sensations such as rashes, numbing, burning or tingling. These skin sensations are reversible and usally subside within 12 hours.
1. The package containing insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticides.
2. The rooms or premises means for storing insecticides shall be well built, dry, well-lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to prevent environmental contamination with vapour of insecticide.
Treat symptomatically and supportively.