Sahib Cartap is a granule formulation insecticide which contains 4% cartap hydrochloride a.i. and balance adjuvants
Equipment:-Hand operated granules applicator, by mechanical disperser, or by hand-bearing rubber gloves.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2.. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation while using.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after broadcasting.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while broadcasting.
6. Wear full protective clothing while broadcasting.
Nausea, trembling of extremities of the body, salivation, spasms, dyspnoea, and mydriasis may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the room or premises used for storing other particles of food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticides.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well built, dry, well lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to prevent environmental or water pollution
An intravenous injection of 100-200 mg of L-cysteine or an intramuscular injection of
20-60 mg of BAL (dimercap rol or 2,3 dimercapatoproponal) are recommended . Apply steroids