Sahib Cartap - 50 is a soluble insecticide which containes 50% Cartap Hydrochloride active ingredient and balance adjuvants. Cartap hydrochloride 50% S.P. is an insecticide highly effective for the control of stem borer and leaf folder on rice. Cartap Hydrochloride has a quite different mode of action from that of other insecticides. It is effective against both chewing and sucking insects and controls at a low concentration. Cartap hydrochloride controls almost all stages of insects and the efficacy of Cartap hydrochloride is prolonged. It has no effect to natural enemies of insect pests and it is practically
nontoxic to mammals
P.P. Equipment:- Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer, and ASPEE-HTP power sprayer. Manner and time of application: Purpose: for agricultural use Re-entry period: As soon as the spray dries up in the crops
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Nausea, trembling of extremities of the body, salivation, spasms, dyspnoea, and mydriasis may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles particularly food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticides
2. The room or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well built, dry well lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor
An intravenous injection of 100-200 mg of L-cysteine or an intramuscular injection of 20-60 mg of BAL (dimercap rol or 2,3 dimercapatoproponal) are recommended . Apply steroids against dermatitis.