For Public Health and Household use only. Not to be used on any food crop. Lambda-cyhalothrin WP is a broad-spectrum insecticide for use as a residual spray against adult vector mosquitoes of Public Health importance and for control of mosquitoes, houseflies, and cockroaches.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest /Spray Deposit Rate(mg)/Sq m) AI (gm)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water(Ltr) Formulation (gm) For Household Use Mosquito, House flies, Cockroach 10 100 10 20 For public Health Use Mosquito 7.5-15 75-150 10 15-30
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
/Spray Deposit Rate(mg)/Sq m)
Lambda-cyhalothrin 10 WP is intended for dilution in water for application as a residual spray using a conventional compression sprayer or stirrup pump commonly used in Malaria Containment Programme by Public Health Agencies. The application is carried out at a pressure of 40 psi. In the case of the compression sprayer. Half-fill the sprayer with 5 lit of clean water put the whole soluble sachet or empty the whole polythene pack or put the remaining 5 lit of clean water, put in the required quantity of 10 WP as directed above stir vigorously with a rod for one minute to mix powder suspension in water. Add further 5 lit of water to fill the bucket. Stir again for one minute. The suspension is now ready for the sprayer with the stirrup pump. The 10 lit. Suspension is enough to cover a surface area of 500 sq.m
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Nervousness, anxiety, tremor, convulsions, skin irritation, allergies, sneezing, running nose, and irritation may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapors
No specific antidote is known, Treat symptomatically. Antihistamines may be given to control allergies.