Sahib Encounter is a water soluble granule formulation containing 20 % (w/w) of a third generation neonicotinoid active ingredient Dinotefuran . Dinotefuran 20 % SG is a highly systemic insecticide for the control of brown plant hopper in rice and aphids, jassids, thrips and white fly in cotton crop. i. DO NOT SPRAY WHEN HONEYBESS ARE ACTIVE. ii. Not to be used for any purpose other than those subscribed on label and leaflets.
iii. Destroy the container after use as directed on leaflet.
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dilutionin Water (Liters) Re-entryafter each Application (In Hours) AI (gm) Formulation (gm)
Dosage/HA WaitingPeriod between last spray to harvest (Days) Cotton Aphid, Jassids, Thrips and Whitefly 25-30 125-150 500 15 24 Hrs Paddy Brown plant hopper 30-40 150-200 500 21 24 Hrs
Common Name of Pest
Dilutionin Water (Liters)
Re-entryafter each Application (In Hours)
1. Take the measured quantity of Dinotefuran 20% w/w SG add to small quantity of water, mix thoroughly and then add
the remaining quantity of water while stirring vigorously.
2. Do not spray facing the wind.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animal’s food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Hypoactivity, staggered gait, Prostration, Miosis, Lacrimation, Excessive Salivation, Tachypnea, Dyspnoea, Convulsion ,
Tremors & soft stool.
1. The package containing Insecticides formulation shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or
premises used for storing other articles particularly articles of food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and
key depending upon the quantity and nature of pesticides.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the Insecticides formulation shall be well built, airy, well lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to prevent environmental contamination with vapour of Insecticides formulation.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.