Sahib Fipro is a insecticide containing Fipronil 0.3% for control of rice pest complex and Early shoot borer & Root borer in Sugarcane and termite in wheat.
Method of Application and Equipment for use : Recommended dosage for granule should be broadcasted using operated granule applicator or mechanical dispenser application in Paddy, 2-3 cm standing water should be in the field and keep water impounded for 2-3 days after application.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation while in using.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after broadcasting.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while broadcasting.
6. Wear full protective clothing while broadcasting.
Warning :- Fipronil is toxic to aquatic animals &honey bee hence avoid the use near aquatic environment & during to rassing period of honey bee
Irritability, lethargy, muscle tremors , convulsion may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles particularly food articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the nature of the insecticide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well lit, well built, dry, cool, ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapour.
No specific antidote is known. Treat Symptomatically.