Imidacloprid 17.8% SL is a systemic insecticide containing Imidacloprid active ingredient balance auxiliaries and inert material. It is used as a spray for the control of sucking and other insects in different crops.
Plant Protection Equipment: Hand operated knapsack sprayer or foot sprayer is recommended and tractor mounted sprayer can also be used.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals feed.
2. Aviod contact witheyes, mouth and skin.
3. Aviod inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and part of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Apathy, myotonia, tremor, difficulty breathing, and myospasms may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises, away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticides. 2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well built, well lit, dry well ventilated, and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with water vapor.
No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically.