Sahib Kinzal is an insecticidal combination, used for the control of tea mosquito bug and tea looper on Tea crop.
warning:- not to be used on crops other than specified on this label/leaflet.
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water in water (liter) Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (Days) Re-entry after each Applicatio n (In Hours) Formulation (ml) Tea Tea Mosquito Bug and Tea (4.5+18.0)- 150-200 400-500 7 - looper (6.0+24.0)
1. Take the measured quantity of Emamectin benzoate 3.0% + Thiamethoxam 12.0% WG, add to it a small quantity of water, mix thoroughly and then add the remaining quantity of water while stirring vigorously. do not spray facing the wind.
2. Equipment used in application: Knapsack power sprayer, motorized knapsack sprayer cum duster, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer, wheel barrow sprayer and htp power sprayer.
1. Keep away from foodstuff, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eye and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothes while mixing and spraying.
Caution: Do not spray during active bee-foraging period of the day.
Headache, dizziness, ataxia, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, may cause skin and eye irritation.
1. The package containing insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles Particularly articles of food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of insecticides.
2. The rooms or premises means for storing the insecticides shall be well built, airy, well, lit and ventilated band of sufficient dimension to prevent environmental contamination with vapour of insecticides.
No specific antidote is known treat immediately.