Sahib Optra-57 is an emulsifiable concentrate formulation containing 570 g Propargite (a.i.) per kg of formulation. It is an Acaricide used for the control of mites in Tea, Chillies, Apple & Brinjal. *Caution : Toxic to aquatic organisms hence should not be used near water bodies, aquaculture or pisciculture. It is irritant to skin and eyes, hence personal protective covering to avoid contact with skin and eye should be used.
Application Equipments:- The most commonly used high volume sprayers like knapsack sprayer, bucket pump sprayer, stirrup pump sprayer, foot sprayer, etc. Low volume application through power sprayer (ASPEE power sprayer) can also be done.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Headache, nausea, vomiting, irritation to bronchial tubes and lungs tissue, Anorexia, ataxia, decreased activity, diarrohea,laboured breathing may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirah under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide 2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well built, dry, well-lit, ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapours
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.