Sahib Pitara is a systematic insecticide and is recommended for the control of Brown plant hopper in Rice crops. Foliar pests not directly hit by the spray are also controlled by Pymetrozine 50% WG pest stops feeding and die gradually after coming in contact with its spray. Caution: - Pymetrozine 50% WG is not to be used on crops other than those specified in this leaflet.
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water (Liter) Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (Day) Re-entry after each Applicatio n (In Hours) Formulation (ml) Rice Brown plant hopper 150 300 500 19 -
Measure the required quantity of insecticides and mix it in a small quantity of water and gradually add the rest of the water to prepare a solution. Apply with a knapsack sprayer when a pest appears on the crop and repeat if necessary as per pest incidence. Maximum two sprays to be given starting the first spray at initial pest infestation reaching Economic Threshold Level (ETL). Time of Application When used as per the recommendations given below Pymetrozine 50% WG provides control of Brown plant hopper in Rice crops.
Do not use cooking utensils for preparing the spray solution. Use a stick for stirring the spray solution. Avoid contact with Skin, eyes,s and clothing. Avoid inhalation of fog and vapor. Wear hand gloves and boots while handling the product. Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying the product. Wash hands with soap and plenty of water and change clothing after work is over. Avoid contamination of air and water bodies with the insecticide also wash the contaminated clothes.
Acute systemic toxicity is unlikely unless large amounts have been ingested. The symptom of poisoning may be irritation of the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract, hypoactivity, lacrimation, dyspnea, soft stool, red stained urine, tremors, hypothermia to touch, erythema, etc.
1. Packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the room or premises used for storing the other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticides.
2. The room or the premises meant for storing the insecticide shall be well-built, well-lit, well-ventilated, and in sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapor.
Remove the affected person to a well-ventilated area or fresh air and protect him from undercooling.
1. In case of skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and thoroughly wash the affected parts of the body with soap and water.
2. In case of Eye contact: Rinse eyes with clean water for several minutes.
3. In case of Ingestion: Get the attention of the medical doctor immediately. Note: Do not induce vomiting or never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse the mouth with water and give one or two glass o water to drink if conscious and alert.
Antidote: No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.