It is a combination product of organophosphorus and pyrethroid compound. It is used to control bollworm of cotton.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (gm) Formulation (ml)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water in water (liter) Re-entry after each Application (In Hours) Cotton Bollworm Complex 440-660 1000-1500 500-1000 14
between last spray to harvest (days)
Bollworm Complex Plant Protection Equipment:- Knapsack sprayer, Foot sprayer, strip pump etc.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Anorexia, headache, Weakness, dizziness, abdominal cramps, diarrhoea, blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, Allergic manifestation, excessive sweating lacrimation and salivation, may occur.
1. The Packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles particularly articles of food or shall be kept in separate Almirah under lock and key, depending on the quantity and nature of the insecticide. 2. The rooms are premises meant for storing the insecticide shall be well built dry, well lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapour.
1. Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinization by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg. of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As much as 25 to 50 mg. of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of salivation is a useful criterion for dose adjustment.
2. Disolve 1-2 gm of 2 PAM in 10 ml distilled water and inject intravenously very slowly for 10-15 minutes. 3.Antimahistamines may be given to control allergic manifestation.