Sahib Rudram is a combination insecticide containing an IGR and a new contact pyrethroid insecticide. It is highly effective against a number of pests infesting cotton and vegetables.
AI (gm) 25+75- 37.5+112.5 25+75- 37.5+112.5 25+75- 37.5+112.5 25+75- 37.5+112.5
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water (Ltr.) Waiting Periodbetween last spray to harvest (Days) Re-entry after each Applicatio n (InHours) Formulation (ml) Cotton Whitefly, Bollworms 500-750 500-750 14 Brinjal Whitefly, Shoot and Fruit Borer 500-750 500-750 7 Okra Whitefly, Fruit Borer 500-750 500-750 7 Chilli Whitefly, Fruit Borer 500-750 500-750 7
Equipment Used in Application. Use a high-volume compression sprayer such as a rocker, Gator, or Knapsack sprayer for normal spraying. Avoid spraying with a mist blower or other LV & ULV sprayers. Ensure proper coverage of the foliage upon spraying.
1. Avoid spillage on the eyes and skin.
2. Do not breathe mist or vapor.
3. do not mix with bare hands.
4. Do not eat, drink, chew or smoke during application.
5. After application, wash contaminated clothes and exposed skin with soap.
6. Destroy empty containers after use. '
Nervousness, anxiety, tremor, convulsions, allergic manifestations, and diarrhea may occur.
1. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticide shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, well-ventilated, and of sufficient dimensions.
If ingested give gastric lavage with care to prevent aspiration. Treat symptomatically. Removal of secretion fluid from trachea by artificial respiration is recommended.