Sahib Sanju is a suspensible concentrate containing Novaluron 5.25% (a.i.) and 4.5% Indoxacarb (a.i.) in the formulation. It is a broad spectrum contact and stomach insecticide used for the control of Helicoverpa armigera and Spodoptera litura in tomato.
AI (gms) 43.3 + 37.13 to 45.94 + 39.38
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water(Litre) Waiting Period between last spray to harvest(days) Re-entry after each Applicatio n (In Hours) Formulation (ml) Tomato Fruit Borer (Helicoverpa armigera) and Leaf eatingcaterpillar (Spodoptera Litura) 825 to 875 500 5
43.3 + 37.13 to
45.94 + 39.38
Take the measured quantity of insecticide and add to it a small quantity of water. Stir thoroughly using a stick or rod and then add remaining quantity of water, stir well to form final spray solution. Time of Application Plant Protection Equipment: Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer or motorized sprayer fitted with high volume nozzles.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Spray in direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. While mixing and spraying the Insecticide, users must wear protective clothing like long sleeved shirt, long pants, chemical resistant gloves, shoes, goggle, hat and mask.
Inhalation may cause coughing, shortness of breath, chemical pneumonitis, lung edema, and bronchospasm. Ingestion may cause vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. In case of skin contact redness, edema or dermatitis may occur. Eye contact may result in tears or redness, and blurred vision. Reversible anemia may occur.
1. Insecticide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of food, or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide.
2. The rooms and the premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapor
There is no specific antidote. Treat symptomatically and give supportive therapy.