Thiamethoxam 25 % WG is broad spectrum systemic insecticide having quick stomach and contact action and is
recommanded for its use to control Stem Borer, Gall Midge, Leaf Folder, Brown Plant Hopper (BHP), while Backed
Plant Hopper (WBPH) Green Leaf Hopper (GLH) , Thrips, in rice; jassids, aphids and whiteflies in cotton; hoppers in
mango; aphids in Wheat; aphids in Mustard; Whiteflies in Tomato; Whiteflies, Jassids in Brinjal; mosquito bug in Tea,
aphids in Potato, Psylla in citrus, aphid in Cumin, soil drenesh in Rice, Aphid in Cumin and GLH thrips , shorl maggat
in Rice (Nursary) . It contains 250g Thiamethoxam as an active ingredient in a kg of the product (w/w).
Measure out the required quantity of the product and mix it well with a small quantity of water. Add the remaining quantity of water as specified with thorough agitation for total coverage of the crop with a suitable sprayer. P.P. Equipment:- Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, Compression knapsack battery sprayer, Battery operated knapsack power sprayer, and ASPEE-HTP power sprayer.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Decrease spontaneous movement, tonic convulsion, ptosis may occur.
1. The package containing the insecticide should be stored in original containers in separate rooms or premises away from rooms or premises used for storing t h e article, particularly articles of food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key. 2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticide shall be built, dry, well-lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor.
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.