Sahib Sitara Pro is broad- spectrum systemic insecticide that is well suited for seed treatment used to control early season sucking pests. Recommended as seed treatment to control Jassids, aphids and Whitefly in cotton, shoot fly on sorghum and Maize, termites in wheat, jassid in okra, Thrips, GLH and Whorl Maggot in rice, jassid and thrips in sunflower, stem fly in soybean and thrips in chilli crop. Due to its fast action on sucking pest, it limits the transmission of leaf curl virus.
For small lots, mix the required quantity of Thiamethoxam 30 % FS with 10-20 ml of water for each kg of seed to be treated. Add the slurry to the seed and rotate or stir the container(Plastic drum or bag) until the seeds are uniformly covered(usually less than a minute). It is recommended for application as slurry with continuously operating commercial seed dressing equipment. For preparation of slurry, proceed as follows:
1.Put 1/2 of the required water top the mix tank
2. Add the required quantity of Thiamethoxam 30 % FS while stirring continuously.
3. Allow the product to disperse.
4. Switch the agitation system or stir manually.
5. Top up with the remaining volume of water.
6. Maintain agitation of the slurry during the whole time of use.
7. The slurry has to be used within 24 hours after preparation.
1. Prepare this slurry as descried.
2. Fill the seed into the receptacle.
3. Start mixing the seed.
4. Apply the required amount of slurry by pouring onto the mixing seed.
5. Mix for about 30 seconds to one minutes to achieve a homogenous treatment. An extended mixing will lead to abrasion and dust forming.
Do not use cooking utensils for preaparing slurry. Use stick for stirring the slurry solution. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Aviod inhalation of fog and vapours. Wear hand gloves to avoid contact with the skin. Wear protective clothing, mask goggles and boots, while mixing. Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling or applying the product. Wash hands with soap and plenty of water and change clothes after the work is over. Also wash the contaminated clothes.
Possoning may cause symptoms of decrease in spontaneous movement, toxic convulsion and ptosis.
1. The packages containing the insecticides should be stored in original containers in sparate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premised used for storing other articles particularly articles of food or shall e kept in separate almirahs under lock and key.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well built, dry, well lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to aviod contamination with vapour.
No specifice antidote is known. Apply symptomatic therapy.