Lambdacyhalothrin 5% EC is a contact and systemic insecticide.
Plant Protection Equipment :- Bucket sprayer, Rocking sprayer, Stirrup pump sprayer(Single and double barrel) Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, wheel barrow sprayer, compression Knapsack sprayer, compression Knapsack battery or ASPEE-HTP powder sprayer.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals feed.
2. Aviod contact with eyes, mouth and skin.
3. Aviod inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and part of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Nervousness, anxiety, tremor, convulsions, skin allergies, sneezing, running nose and stiffness of nose may occur.
1. The package containing the insecticide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for stored other articles particularly article of food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending on the quantity and nature of insecticide. 2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well lit, well built ,dry, cool, ventilated and sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapour.
No specific antidote is known, Treat symptomatically. Aantihistamines may be given to control allergies.