Sahib Bulava is selective and post emergence herbicide used for weeds control in wheat crop.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (in days) AI (gm)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water (ltr/ha) Formulation (gm) Wheat Phalaris minor, Medicago spp. Melilotus spp., Chenopodium album, Cronopus didymus, Vicia sativa, Rumex spp, Dinebra retroflexa 54 + 120 600 300 120
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
Preparation of spray solution: First fill 1/3 or ½ of knapsack sprayer tank with clean water and put the water soluble pouch of herbicide. Gently stir the soluble until the whole pouch and its contents fully dissolve in water. Now, add rest of the water to sprayer tank to make up the volume for spraying.
Plant Protection Equipment: Knapsack or foot operated sprayers fitted with flat fan or flood jet type of nozzle.
Limitation for use: It should not be used in crops where it has not been recommended. It should never be used in combination with any insecticides, urea or plant growth regulators.
1. Keep away the herbicidal from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals feed.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin. Do not mix with bare hands.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing e.g. hand gloves, goggles and face mask while mixing and spraying.
Headache, nausea, allergic manifestation, nervousness, anxiety, tremor, spasticity in muscles, dyspnea, salivation decreased activity and eyes & skin irritation may occur.
1. Keep the herbicide in a cool & dry place away from heat and open flame.
2. The packages containing the insecticides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirah under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the insecticide.
3. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well built, dry, well-lit, ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapours.
First Aid :
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the cloths and wash the contaminated skin with copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air immediately.
Antidote : No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.