It is a herbicide that contains 50% W.P w/w atrazine active ingredient and valance adjuvants.
Plant Protection Equipment. Knapsack Sprayer, Compression Knapsack Sprayer, Compression Knapsack Battery Sprayer with Flat Fan or Flood jet nozzle. Time of application: Maize: Immediately after transplanting (pre-emergence). Sugarcane: Pre-emergence on weed-free soil.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animals' food
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin. .
3 Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying
5 Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and tremors, possibly coupled with diarrhea may occur.
1. The packages containing the materials shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles particularly articles of or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the herbicide
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the herbicide shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, and ventilated and of sufficient dimensions to avoid concentration with vapor
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious. .2 If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the cloths and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water. .3 If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of salines/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes. .4 If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote: No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.