Sahib Saina is an early post-emergence herbicide belonging to the chemical family of Sulfonyl Urea herbicide. Chlorimuron Ethyl controls broad-leaf weeds and sedges with wide a selective and broad spectrum actively in Soyabean and Transplanted Rice crops.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (in days) AI (gm)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water (Ltr) Re-entry after each Applicatio n (In Hours) Formulation (gm) Rice (Transplanted) Echinochloa crusgalli, Eclipta alba, Commelina benghalensis, Chenopodium album, Cyperus rotundus 6 24 500-600 60 Soyabean Phyllanthus niruri, Celosia argentia, Cyperus rotundus, Digera arvensis, Cucumis trigonus, Cyperus iria, Parthenium hysterophorus, Acalypha indica, Trianthema portulacastrum, Commelina benghalensis, Caesulia axillaris 9 36 300 45
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
FOR USE SOYABEAN CROP: Use of Iso- octyl Phenoxyl-Polo xethanol 12.5%(Non-ionic surfactant) is approved @ 0.2% with Chlorimuron ethyl 25%WP in soybean crop only, however, its use has not approved in rice crop. Plant protection Equipment: Knapsack sprayer fitted with flat fan /flood jet nozzle. Spray tank clean out :
1. Thoroughly clean all mixing and spray equipment immediately following an application by rinsing outside, and inside of the tank with clean water and ammonia to give 1% solution. Agitate for 15 minutes after adding water to fill the tank completely. Again rinse with clean water.
2. Tank rinsate should be disposed of in a safe manner to prevent environmental and water contamination. Drift management:-Extreme care should be taken to avoid damage by drifting into broad leaves plants outside the target area or onto water sources. Mode of application:- As spray suspension in 500-600 lit water per hectare. Time of Application Soybean : 3-10 Days after sowing, (once) Rice: 5-10 Days after transplanting, (once)
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and part of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink eat and chew anything while spraying
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Tearing or blurring of vision, eye and skin irritation with discomfort or rash.
1. The package containing the insecticide shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storage other articles shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending on the quantity and nature of the insecticide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, ventilated, and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapor.
First Aid 1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious. 2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water. 3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes. 4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote: No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically.