Sahib Fenoxa Super is a selective herbicide containing Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl 9.3% w/w, balance solvent, and adjuvants. It controls weeds of soybean, transplanted rice, black gram, cotton, onion, and groundnut.
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest (days) AI (gm)
Crop(s) Common Name of Pest Dosage/HA Dilution in Water (Ltr.) Formulation (ml) Black gram Echinochloa colonum, Echinochloa crusgalli, Digitaria spp, Dactyloctenium aegyptium 56.25-67.50 625-750 375-500 43 Cotton Echinochloa sp., Eleusine indica, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Eragrostis minor 67.50 750 375-500 87 Rice (Transplanted) Echinochloa colonum, Echinochloa crusgalli 56.25 625 300-375 70 Onion Echinochloa colonum, Dactytoctenium aegyptium 78.75 875 375 10 Groundnut Echinochloa spp. 78.75 875 375 89 Soyabean Echinochloa colonum, Echinochloa crusgalli, Setaria spp, Brachiaria spp, Eluesine indica, Digitaria spp 100 1100 250-300 100
Waiting Period between last spray to harvest
Plant Protection Equipment: Knapsack sprayer fitted with a flat fan nozzle is recommended. Symptoms of damage - after 5-10 days the leaves of weeds get lighter in color, the growing shoot is affected and growth ceases competition with the main crop diminishes necrosis sets in from the basal part of the stem after approx 20-25 days the plant fully dries and can be easily pulled from the basal region as the growing point is dead. Preparation of solution: Add slowly the required quantity of weedicide to water and stir well with a stick or rod. While preparing a large quantity of spray solution, add weedicide to a bucket half-filled with water, stir and then empty the pre-solution into the bulk of water. Incompatibility: It does not compatible with hormone-type herbicides like 2,4-D-Sodium salt, amine salt or ethyl ester hence should not be tank mixed. Time of Application Soybean: It is applied at 15-20 days after sowing when weeds are at the active growing stage i.e 3-4 leaf stage. Rice: Apply 10-15 days after transplanting when weeds are in the 2-3 leaf stage. Black gram: Apply 15-20 days after sowing when weeds are 3-4 leaf stage. Cotton: Apply 20-25 days after sowing. Groundnut:- Apply 10-15 days after sowing. Onion:- Apply when weeds are in the 3 - 4 leaf stage.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Ataxia, trembling, decrease activity, skin rash, etc. may occur.
1. The package containing the herbicide should be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles, particularly articles of or shall be kept in separate almirah under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the herbicide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the fungicide shall be well-built dry, well-lit and ventilated, and of sufficient dimensions
First Aid 1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
2. If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with a copious amount of soap and water.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.