Imazethaphyr 10% SL in an herbicide based on the active ingredient. Imazethaphyr contains 10 gms a.i/kg of product. It is recommended for use of Soyabean and Groundnut for control of annual grasses, broad leaf weeds, and sedges.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Imazethapyr 10 % SL is a broad-spectrum herbicide for control of grasses, broad-leaf weeds, and sedges in Soyabean and Groundnut, It should be applied early post-emergence. Early post application is recommended when weeds are in the 1-2 leaf stage or 7- 14 days after sowing. PREPARATION OF SPRAY SOLUTION: Mix thoroughly the recommended quantity of imazethapyr 10% SL with adequate stirring with a rod or stick. Add the required quantity of water. SPRAYING INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Ensure thorough land preparation. Spray uniformly without overlapping 2. Do not spray against the wind direction. 3. Clean the sprayer thoroughly before & after use. EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDED: Spray imazethapyr 10 % SL using high-volume spray like a knapsack, foot sprayer, etc. fitted with a flat fan nozzle. Manner and time of application: Purpose: for agricultural use Re-entry period: As soon as the spray dries up in the crops
1. Avoid contact with the concentrated product on the skin.
2. Wear protective clothing, gloves, and face shields while spraying.
3. Do not eat, drink or smoke while working.
4. Avoid spray mist working.
5. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals & after work.
Irritation to the skin and eyes may occur.
1. Package containing Imazethapyr 10% SL shall be stored in original containers in separate rooms away from children and domestic animals under lock & key. 2. The rooms meant for storing shall be cool, dry, well-ventilated, well-lit well built, and of sufficient dimensions.
FIRST AID: 1. If on skin: Remove contaminated clothing wash this skin with plenty of soap and water. 2. If in eyes: Flush the eyes with plenty of water. 3. If inhaled: Take the victim to open air. 4. If swallowed, induce vomiting.
Antidote: No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically. Call the physician if needed