Sahib Oxy is a selective herbicide containing oxyfluorfen active ingredient 23.5% E.C. It has a residual activity and controls important weeds in crops like Rice, Tea, Potato, and Onion, Groundnut, and Mentha.
PLANT PROTECTION EQUIPMENT: For conventional spray ( High Volume spray ). On-field crop quantity of water is recommended above. The most commonly used sprayer is Bucket pump sprayer, Stirrup pump sprayer, Knapsack sprayer, wheelbarrow sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, etc. Use the sprayer with a flood jet or flat fan nozzle. Keep the nozzle at a fixed height from the ground level. Spray the area in a straight line at a uniform speed. Manner and time of application: Pre-emergence application. Use within 3-4 days from transplanting/plantation. Purpose: for agricultural use Re-entry period: As soon as the spray dries up in the crops
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal feed.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat or chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Primary irritation to skin, eyes, and respiratory tract.
1. The packages containing the herbicides shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from the room or premises used for storing other articles, particularly food and animal feed or herbicides must be stored in separate almirahs under lock and key, depending upon the quantity and nature of the herbicide.
2. The room or premises meant for storing the herbicide shall be well-built, dry, cool, well-ventilated, and of sufficient dimensions to avoid vapor contamination.
FIRST AID: Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of contact, wash your skin with plenty of water and soap. For eyes, flush with plenty of water. Get medical attention.
Antidote: Ingestions of small amounts (less than 10 mg/kg body weight) occurring less than an hour before treatment are best treated by: i) Syrup of ipecac followed by 1-2 glasses of water. The dose for adults and children above 12 years is 30 ml. Dose for children under 12 years is 12 ml. ii) Activated charcoal administer 30-50 gm as a slurry in tap water after vomiting stops. iii) Sodium/Magnesium sulfate 0.25 gm/kg. in tap water as a cathartic. Treat symptomatically.