Sulfosulfuron is a selective early post-emergence herbicide used for the effective control of phalaris minor in wheat crops. It also controls broadleaved weeds like Chenopodium album Melilotus alba.
Use the Sachet contents (13.5gm) for one acre of effective control of Phalaris Minor and other weeds listed above. Mixing: 1. Dissolve the entered contents of Sulfosulfuron 75% WG Sachet (13.5 gm) in Six liters of water and mix thoroughly. 2. Then add the entire content of cationic surfactant (500ml) to the above solution and mix thoroughly with a stick. 3. Dilute the solution with 100 liters of water to uniformly spray one acre. APPLICATION: Sulfosulfuron is recommended for the control of following weeds in wheat. The ideal time for the application of this herbicide is 30-35 days after sowing of wheat when the phalaris plant is in the 2-4 leaf
1. Sulfosulfuron should only be applied as a liquid. Do not broadcast sulfosulfuron.
2. Do not use Mist Blower (Power Spray)
3. The spray man should use appropriate protective clothing like a hat, long shirt, long pants, and shoes.
4 Avoid contact with eyes and skin when handling the concentrate or spray. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke during application. Remove contaminated clothes and wash them before re-use. Do not reuse empty containers.
5. wash hands & exposed skin with soap and water before meals and after work.
6. Dicot Crops like mustard gram etc. should not be grown as intercrop in Wheat. 7 After spraying this herbicide, the spray and utensil should be thoroughly cleaned with plenty of soap and water.
The product may cause irritation to the eyes and skin, excessive salivation, diarrhea, Lacrimation, labored breathing, etc.
.1 Do not contaminate seed, feed foodstuff, or water.
2. The package of Sulfosulfuron shall be stored in separate rooms or premises away from other articles. particularly articles of food or shall be kept in a separate almirah under the locked-in key. .
3 The room or premises meant for storing this herbicide shall be well-built, dry, well-lit, and ventilated and have sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination.
FirstAid 'Treat symptomatically. In case of accidental exposure to the eyes, wash your eyes with clean water for 15 minutes and see a doctor if the irritation persists. In the case of skin, contact wash the exposed area with soap and plenty of soap and water.
Antidote Threat Symtomptomtically.